Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mostly Pics - wrote to Anna instead

I'm going to write to Anna instead of my regular letter. Just to let you know, life is going well. I am happy, even though this week was SUPER hard. My companion has lost some animo. He has just gotten super relaxed and our investigators aren't pulling through. It's been a hard week in all aspects but I have a feeling that this week will be better. I finished the BoM and The New testament this week and that really kept me happy. We went to constanza for a district meeting and intercambio aswell. Pass on any of this info with the family!!

Feliz Miguel!! This guy is a hugeee stud. He is trying to get in the waters of baptism in a few weeks! He also lives in the most rural part of our area. We have to cross a sketchy river to get to his shack. haha.

The sisters had a baptism. But I love gregory as if he were my convert. He asked me to baptize him which was a huge honor

We ate this crazy fruit called niespero. It tastes weird!

Elder Preston fell asleep coming home from Constanza, its FAR. He tucked his tie into his shirt for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment