Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Friday, May 8, 2015

What a week!

Wow, what a week it has been! Filled with training meetings, service and just work work work! It is crazy how fast the time has flown by this transfer.

       One of the greatest highlights from this week was our multi zone meeting on Tuesday. I got to talk to my old companion about the area and everyone is doing well! Manuel was just called to be the new ward mission leader and is killing it with the missionaries. As a matter of fact he has received a lot of blessings since his baptism. Fincallaly he is doing a lot better and now he has a girlfriend...Milagros! haha two my my converts and now dating, and according to my old companion talking about temple marriage...wow sooo amazing! Astri another one of my converts was able to go to the temple and loved it! Such wonderful blessings.

Last Wednesday we had an AMAZING lesson with Darwin. I think I have talked about him before, but basically his wife of 10 years left him, he was robbed and his car broke down all in about the span of 1 month, he is superstitious and is always super skeptical but we were able to calm him down on Wednesday. A super strong member came with us to the lesson and his testimony blew Darwin away. At the end of the lesson, he told us he would go to church every week until he received a testimony...it was amazing!

Another amazing thing happened on Monday. We decided to gamble a few lessons with people that weren't progressing much to do service for some members. We got to their house, RIGHT as they had started cleaning their patio. They permitted us to do so, and BAM, as the Anthony was asking a neighbor for an extra broom, the asked him...are you with the Mormon missionaries? If so, please tell them that I want them to come teach me right now!! I have been waiting for them to pass by my house!! We went in, taught he and it was a super spiritual lesson! And it was just such a testament of the power of service. Pray that our investigators can progress and gain a testimony!

Love you all. Hope that all is going well in the other parts of the world! 
I love teaching this gospel and I know its true!!!!

Love, 
Elder Blake 52
Elder Sotelo, my old zone leader who is dying in two weeks!

Elder Thaler, my good buddy from my group who will be at BYU with me in 2017

Elder Cedeno, my old boss hog comp.

Malan Blake's former Comp find another Elder Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment