Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Traslados, ya me falta dos y pico?

Helllllo,

Wow this transfer FLEW bye. Honestly I think it flew bye because I wasn't expecting ANY changes but out of nowhere president transferred Elder Paulino to Moca. We only had 6 weeks together. We were both really surprised and disappointed, however we will see what happens. Anyways I'm still in Bonao - now with Elder Irish. He is a stud from Nibley, Utah and wrestled in High school. We actually figured out a few hours ago that we both tore our ACLS our senior years playing sports. He in wrestling y yo en Football. Raider craziess for life!! 

Anyway I have nothing really to report on. Life is cruising here in Bonao. We put 6 fechas for the 21st of May. We put them with a family of four and two other woman. Pray for la familia Mejia, por Yassenia y Yeudies. They all need to start coming to church regularly!! I have faith that they complete with these metas que he puesto.

Sorry I'm out of time. I LOVE this work. I know that I'm on the lords errand and that my time is ticking away. I love being a missionary and pray every day por el bienestar de ustedes y por las personas que enseno. Les quiero mucho!!

Con AMor!!
Elder Blake 
 
 


In a private email to me (Julia):
 
Yeah, we pàssed by Harley's house three times this week. His parents work all week long and when we went on Sunday they weren't home. Harley can't receive us unless his parents are home. Hopefully he calls us to meet up with him this week. 

Anyways love you mom, the work is going well! We put 6 baptism dates this week. We will see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment