Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Preaching in Paradise

Dear EVERYONE,
 
This week was filled with Liderazgo meetings, zone meetings and intercambios. Oh and occasionally working with Elder Preston in Bonao haha. All in all LIFE IS GOOD. We are working like horses and trying not to think about the poco time we have left. Its always sad when people ask, I have to say 6 months and then they just say. OH YEP you're almost done!!! As if it were to be something I should be happy about haha.

Wow soooo many things have happened this week it's hard to focus on just a few short highlights. However, Monday was probably one of my favorite days of the week. We had our zone meeting and interviews in the morning. I capacitated to my zone about the importance of being obediente and showing our example to everyone. After we had an intercambio with a struggling companionship. I worked with a new missionary in my area and thankfully didn't get lost. It was super cool showing him how to work and contact. Every other second he would just stop and say something like, wow dude you're soo spiritual and I LOVE Bonao. These phrases really impacted me because, sometimes I think I just fall into a spiritual routine and forget how amazing missionary work is and the knowledge I have obtained. That night we spent 2 hours just reviewing the lessons and helping Elder Valerio learn scripture that backs up our doctrine. I realized that I have learned sooo much in this past year and five months. (Yes I hit this mark today) I love the mission and I hope that everything is going well back at home. 


I am OUT of time but I love all of you and I hope that everyone is okay and safe.
Sorry for not writing much!

Con Amor!

Elder Blake 
Last Pday, we went to hike up to a water fall. Believe it or not we cross this river every other day to get to Josecito. Its the coolest place on the planet. PS this is my comp.

​The waterfall

Candongo, Best fruit ever! Check out my neck tan.

​Looking down into Los Quemados.

No comments:

Post a Comment