Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dope Week., and NOOO TIME

Well I finally left Moca after 6 months. It was weirdly a lot easier to say goodbye than I thought it would be mainly because it was almost certain that I would have been outta there!! President called me Monday at 4 and asked me if I would accept the call to become a zone leader. I honestly wasn't expecting it, but I obviously said yes. I am wicked nervous!!

I am now in Bonao as a zone leader with Elder Preston and our zone slash area is huge!!! We are going to hit the ground and go to work. It's going to be an awesome transfer. Basically bonao is super awesome, the branches are kind of weak but it's going to be good. We have to travel far for our branches (we assist two sacrament meetings every Sunday, we basically are having to work two seperate areas) It's super awesome. 

Well it was really hard to say goodbye to Elder Corder but most of all the people I was teaching. We had Felix and Darwin in Church on Sunday. Felix is planning on getting baptized in two weeks and Darwin for the principio de Marzo. They both killed it at church and I feel like I really left my area better than I had found it. 

Sorry I have to go teach etc!!! I will hopefully be able to write a better letter next week!

Con Amor Elder Blake!!!

I read this scripture this week about the blessings of living the gospel of Christ. Read 2nd corintios 5 vs 17.

UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment