Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Una Semana Bien Divertida

Wehhhhpaaaaa! (My favorite dominican domincan greeting)

My companion and I have this game we play in the streets. All the cool old people who sit around and play dominoes all day long, will usually say WEEEHHHHPAAA! and give this awesome slight fist wave if you say weehhhpa first. If the person weeehhhpas back and does the fist wave you get to tap the other person on the head. It seems quite silly but it's quite fun. 
 
Elder Corder and I are killing our area. We lead the zone in numbers every week and we are on an awesome spiritual ride. However hay traslados en dos semanas (transfers in two weeks) and I think I'm outta here. The office elders told me they put me on a list of missionaries who they think could take over for them, but I would hate that. Haha pray for me!!

I don't have much to report on. Even though I wasn't home for the Thanksgiving, I had a wonderful day. We made Mexican tortillas and mashed potatoes; it wasn't very traditional. haha. I'm sorry to hear about the Raiders, but it sounds like a hard fought game.

I don't have much time but this week awesome killer. We have an awesome investigator names Edinson. He is 22 years old and recibiĆ³ una respuesta de que jose smith fue un profeta de dios. SOOOO DOPE. He came to church on Sunday and then he invited us to teach him in his house and to get to know his family. Their shack house burned down a a few months ago and they REALLY live in poverty. However, his family is a testament that money and happiness have little to no correlation. I have never met a family so upbeat and receptive to the gospel of Jesucristo. We are going to put dates with his parents and brother. And if all goes well, Edinson will get baptized in two weeks. Amo a ser misionero!

I can't think of any scriptures sepesically that I read this week. I came straight from a zone activity and mi mente esta en el aire!

I love you all and I hope that you have a great week.

Elder Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment