Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Poco Tiempo

Dear Family and Friends. 

I read through my last weeks letter and I am sorry that I wrote half of it in Spanish, that was not my intention. I will try my hardest not to this week!

I have basically nooooo time but I would like to touch on something very briefly. This week I have been thinking a lot of my own personal conversion. I told my companion yesterday basically that even though I have a very strong testimony of the gospel and the power of this work. I feel a lot happier, BUT I still feel like I am the same Elder Blake who bordered that plane in Miami fifteen months ago. It doesn't bother me but I guess I thought the personal change would but something more, I guess juerastic. (I honestly don't know how to spell anymore I'm sorry). Julia here - translation=drastic.  But through the many emails I have received in response to emails I realize that maybe this living the gospel obediently has shaped and molded me into a true servant de Cristo. Yesterday as I was doing my personal study I came a across a scripture in Ezkiel 36 vs 26 y 27 that I had marked many months ago. It reads      26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

I have felt that my efforts of trying to live the gospel and developiong my charity is giving me this new heart and spirit. I testify of the blessings of this gospel and I wish I had enough time to write of all the miracles the lord has permitted me to see in this past week. 
 Con Mucho Amor 
Elder Blake


Carlos, (from elder thalers area) was baptisied this week.

Messing with Elder Thaler

Finnna go teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment