Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

This week has been amazingly spiritual. Elder Corder and I got down and dirty and killed ourselves in the service of the Lord. It was a hard week because we have seen such little fruit. On Sunday we were expecting to have a great turn out of investigators but between having Stake Conference in another church building and just classic excuses no one showed up. It was a little rough but kind of a huge wake up call for me and Elder Corder because we gottta work harder or just work in the Lord's way.

We read a scripture during our companionship study that we are now ponderizing. It reads: 

18 For he is the same yesterday, today, and forever; and the way is prepared for all men from the foundation of the world, if it so be that they repent and come unto him.
 19 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghostas well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come;wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.
Even though I have read the Book of Mormon twice on my mission and a hand full of times before. This scripture really penetrated me yesterday as we read it read it together for our personal study. It's funny to me just to think how self-centered I can be, and how the gospel of Jesucristo is for ALL MEN. It was an amazing reminder to me that I have the ultimate opportunity to share the gospel and change the lives of los mocanos. I know that we receive a testimony after diligent study and prayer. I love the Lord and his work. I have seen and felt the mysteries of God literally being poured over me in personal revelation. I wish I had more time to go into detail but I gotta sign off and go preach!
I love you all!!!!
Elder Blake

Elder Tippits and I at the 2 week Trainers Meeting.

Elder Corder and I

Drinking Malta Morena

No comments:

Post a Comment