Elder Brigham Blake

Email: Brigham.Blake@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Leaving Boston

Brigham's last facebook post:

 "And now, O my son, ye are called of God to preach the word unto this people. And now, my son, go thy way, declare the word with truth and soberness, that thou mayest bring souls unto repentance, that the great plan of mercy may have claim upon them. And may God grant unto you even according to my words" Alma 42:31

This is it! Tomorrow I officially embark on my two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so blessed and fortunate to have this opportunity to give others the gospel of Jesus Christ that I know to be true. Through my sacrifice, the people I teach and serve may find truth and happiness. I am so grateful for my friends and family who have supported and helped me to get to this point in my life. Here's my information, I'd love to hear from all of you:

Email Address:
brigham.blake@myldsmail.net

Mtc address (where I'll be living for the next six weeks) for letters/packages:
Elder Brigham Blake
Avenida Bolivar # 825
Los Robles
Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic

Love you all. See you in two!


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment